Thursday, October 23, 2008

Werne meets Funpark

Saturday night was a night of 3 Birthday celebrations (Goldy, Trevor, and my 22nd). As Goldy explained, strategic war was the game of the night however he forgot to mention was how live we kept it. One of the strategic war players (I won't say names) somehow found his way into a state of silence. One very similar to the character "E" from Entourage had found himself during an episode a few weeks ago. He literally wouldn't talk for an entire 2 and a half hours and so rightfully so he was dubbed E for the entire night. We played strategic war, he didn't talk. We played a game of darts, didn't talk. We walked to Funpark where this guy somehow broke his drink card, and he still didn't talk. He even ordered a doner without talking. I had never experience this kind of liveliness before but I must admit I was quite impressed. Here's to you E for keeping it live!

No comments: