Friday, September 19, 2008

And Now...

What's up everyone. My name is Matt Goldsmith, but for purposes of this site, you can just refer to me as Goldy. I am new to this blogging phenomenon, but I will tell you one thing... I am extremely experienced in the art of Keepin it Live. As I Keep it Live for the next few months in Germany with Fletch, AO, Kev, and Brandon (and David does so in NYC), I will start my blogging life. I will be relaying my opinions to all of you in the states about numerous subjects. As an avid follower of this site, you can expect all sorts of stories about the shenanigans we get ourselves into, as well as the perplexing German culture which we have found ourselves suddenly thrown into. One thing is for sure, however, every post will have to do with Keepin it Live. Now, you may find yourself wondering aloud, "What exactly is this so-called Keepin it live?" To put it simply, people who Keep it Live are born with that special something that leads to a passion for all things "live." It is a universal way of life which cannot be disgraced with a label or genre. If you do not know what it is now, you may never know. You are shit out of luck and I am sorry, you are most likely at the bottom of the proverbial gene pool. However, reading this blog on a consistent basis will lead to a much more enlightened understanding of this way of life and all it entails. That is all for now with much more to come later. Have a great day and remember to Keep it Live.

- Goldy

No comments: