Monday, September 15, 2008

Live From New York...



It's Tuesday morning? Insomnia is a terrible thing, especially when your alarm clock is set for 7 am...yikes. Fletcher and I hatched a scheme to start up a blog that the 6 of us (Fletcher, Andrew, Kevin, Brandon, Goldy and myself) could work on together, although I'm not sure this will actually happen, as Fletcher and Brandon already have their own personal blogs going.

Reminds me of the end of jr. year, when we decided that jobs weren't in our future and began planning the website that would launch us to lives of luxury, lounging, ladies and laziness. We got pretty serious (a trip to barnes and noble for a programming for idiots book and a few "meetings"), but sadly, our dream faded away as summer arrived...
It is highly likely that I will be the only one to post here, which would be a shame since my life is by far the least interesting at this point, but somebody has to be a leader (and I'm always in the market for new ways to stay up late for absolutely no reason).

As of today, I have been working for 3 months. Turns out that working as a legal assistant (code for paralegal) at a big "white shoe" law firm in Manhattan isn't all that great. The hours suck and the work itself is mind-numbing. I'd like to say more about this, but I have to wake up in 5 hours so I can print out some documents and put them into binders.





Look at those smiling faces!
Being a paralegal must kick ass.

1 comment:

Brandon C. Jones said...

I nominate you as team captain