Thursday, September 18, 2008

Re-enforcements?

Pretty huge day for the blog. It seems that my original belief that I would be the only person to actually contribute to/read this blog was untrue! Matty has officially been added as an author and will undoubtedly make his debut very soon. This should increase the amount of hits, as Matt is far more popular than I am. Sounds like Brandon and Fletch are hopping on board as well, so this thing might actually take off.

Lots of things happening at work the past couple days, but I hesitate to write about it. I'm not going to turn this blog about keepin it live into a blog about me whining about work. To that end, I saw a one-legged pigeon this morning. He was on the street outside my apt just kickin it with all his pigeon homies. I've seen him a couple times before (unless there are a bunch of one-legged pigeons crusing Hell's Kitchen), but didn't spend much time thinking about him till today. How exactly does a pigeon lose a leg? Those things are so crafty and quick, but also fearless to a fault. Perhaps this particular bird got a little to close to something he should have been avoiding (human, dog, machine...who knows?). I can't imagine another pigeon could do that type of damage, but I wouldn't classify myself as an expert on the subject. Naturally, my mind wandered to the thought of capturing the pigeon so that I could outfit him with a peg leg. Pirate pigeons. If that ain't keepin it live I don't know what is.

No comments: